* Does anyone know a good tattoo artist? This 17 year old koala on my hip who once looked so cute eating eucalyptus leaves – now has a GREEN MUSTACHE! He also isn’t as firm as he was when I got him. I now affectionately call him my “COTTAGE CHEESE BEAR” (damn gravity, kids & lack of tone). Anyhoo, he needs some serious work and I better keep swimming so he firms up! Don’t worry – I’ll blog about it and share pictures when I get my new tattoo!
* Yoga for idiots! I have now been to 2 beginning yoga classes. Besides being bionic, having poor posture and no balance – the jury is still out if I like yoga. Maybe it is good to make me stay put for one hour and shut the hamster down?
* My son watched something on Teacher Tube today at school with this same song – so thought I’d share this cool clip with you (safe for work). My friend did a homeschool lesson with her kids regarding this video and made the kids research everything in the video. Hey Beth – I need those notes from you!!!
* I like Twitter and have lost patience with MySpace and Facebook and every other social networking tool out there.
* I have booked guests for my first show already and am working on my second. This radio stuff is too exciting!!!
* Tomorrow I will do my Soldiers’ Angels work by making cards for the troops with 500 Girl Scouts while packing care packages all day. Princess Whinalot will tag along for the day, the weather is promising and I think I am stuck indoors – yuck! I need a tan! Also need to stay away from them cookies!
* 2 more days until I turn 40 and I feel fabulous!!! Watch out world!!!!
***Thank you for reading – KMG readers are the best in the world!!! I’ve come to a point where I don’t care how you get your Kiss My Gumbo – my personal blog, NOLA.com or through an RSS reader – as long as you get it! Thanks again!