Never mind the mommy and domestic goddess responsibilities. The Princess of Positive has a very full schedule the next few days and hopefully I will see some of you at the events (still waiting for my new custom tiara and when I get it – you won’t be able to miss me).
* Thursday March 6th at 12:15, I will be live blogging (I hope) or at least covering the Regional Equity 08 Summit. The particular lecture I will be sitting in on is Danny Glover’s Trouble the Water. I have been given blogging credentials so they obviously didn’t screen me that well when they invited me (bwahahaha).
* Friday – no school – teacher grading day – barnacles!
* Phase II of home repairs starts rise and shine. Good-bye dining room wall – hello open floor plan. Good-bye extra money! A&D Construction is doing this portion of the project. I’ll let you know how it goes and you can follow along at Kiss My Gumbo on my Home Renovation page.
* Friday from 4:00-8:00 I will be hanging at the Louisiana Grill in Mandeville. So…you come on over, drop me some money or an item for The Big Easy Cafe in Iraq and go enjoy by having yourself a drink and some good food at this awesome restaurant since you know you want to celebrate the end of a tough week!They just finished their amazing patio and the weather is supposed to be nice outside:)
* Baseball evaluations at Pelican Park for my 11 yo
* Going to see the Blackened Blues Band featuring the Blackened Blues Brass. 9:30 PM at Daiquiri and Creams in Covington 339 North US Hwy 190 in Covington, (985)871-5000
* Sunday – bonbons on the couch!