THANKS to each and every one of my readers and new friends who has welcomed me into my new state and made me feel at home. We have found our forever spot and couldn’t be happier (mom & dad – time to move here). Writing positive things to my audience each and every day has become a breeze and I think my happiness can be found in my writing. I write for you! Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy New Year from my house to yours (wherever it is). A special thanks to the staff at NOLA.com for allowing me to annoy them all year while helping me gain some local exposure. They rock! Also, many thanks to the local “celebrities” who have helped me promote Soldiers’ Angels as well as ‘me” on the local airwaves. This is going to be a fantastic year and as soon as I am done getting my hysterectomy on January 2nd – nothing will stop me!
â€œAn optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.â€
No New Year’s Resolutions for this camper, only goals!
1. World domination with my tiara and cape on.
2. A radio show or something in the media that actually pays “something” would be very nice.
3. I will also continue to build my organizing business, with my pal/partner, Leaf. We enjoy enjoy doing it so much (dang – we are good when we work together). Our new tagline is, “We’d hire us if we could!”
4. Blogging of course, like I need money to motivate me to do that? The problem is, I’m going to do it anyways, so why would anyone want to pay me? Pondering…well they better – or else!
5. Having another spectacular year being a mom and wife…and yes that includes kitty (down to 4) mom and Chulo the Stupor Dog’s Mom.
6. For Operation Overseas Mardi Gras to be a success. I love Soldiers’ Angels and am honored each and every day that they trust me enough to be their Louisiana laiason.
*** There has been one special e-friend who has touched my life in a special way. I would like you to read her blog and give her some comments of support as we enter the New Year. She is good people!
*** If you want to feel bad for someone, go read this blog called Hello Kitty Hell. It is my guilty pleasure!
In the worlds of Ahh-nold, “I’ll be back!”